Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Great achievement!!

Thanks for God, Alhamdulillah...
i never imagined before that i will choose this way.
it's really not my world, not my way, not my comfort zone...
i don't know why i decided to join this..

in the beginning..i felt under pressure..
i'm pushed to do something that's not really my talent, my hobby...
i always want to say, ENOUGH, I Quit!!
but i tried for struggling and just giving my best

Good things happen for those who struggle.
and that's happen to me..
Thanks God...
it's my great achievement if i consider it as my strange world
not only got that trophy but also got this new wonderful friendship and brotherhood..

And i would like to say thank you for my lovely SUPERFRIEND (piggiess...) and SUPERFAMILY, because i'm just the ordinarygirl who become the extraordinary just because of your great support. Love u all!!!!

No comments: